New Construction in Sterling Heights!
You can Build your Dream Home, Virtually, from the comfort of your current home!
Call or click below to set an appointment with us today and get information on any of the 6 floor plans in the gorgeous Maple Woods Subdivision in Sterling Heights!
With the current health precautions and “Stay at Home” order, we are happy to say our team has plenty of virtual options to help you learn about, view, and choose your new home.
View the below video to see how!
Site Map of the Maple Woods Subdivision
Take a Virtual Tour of our Model, the “Kingswood” Here!
Warren Consolidated Schools
Single Family Homes
1915 – 2539
Prices Start at:
- Close to Public Parks
- Landscaped Entrance
- Paved Sidewalks
- Decorative Street Lights
- 54 Lots Available ( Phase 2 )
- Short Distance to Downtown Sterling Heights
- Energy Efficient Home Design
1740 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom with Loft, 2 Bath, Ranch, Great Room, Master Suite, 9 ft. ceilings
Starting at $359,900
1915 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom with Loft, 2-1/2 Bath, 9 ft. Ceilings on First Floor, Living Room, Dining Room, Laundry Room
Starting at $349,900
4 Bedroom 2-1/2 Bath, Living Room, Dining Room, 1st Floor Laundry, 9ft. Ceilings on First Floor Starting at $352,900
2285 sq. ft.
4 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath, Study, Great Room, 9 ft. ceilings on First Floor, 1st Floor Laundry
Starting at $368,900
2353 sq. ft.
4 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath, Swing, Great Room, Study, 9 ft. ceilings on First Floor, 2nd Floor Laundry
Starting at $381,900
OPT: 1st Floor Guest Suite w/Shower Add $5000
2469 sq. ft.
4 Bedroom with Loft, 2-1/2 Bath, Family Room, Nook, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, 1st Floor Laundry
Starting at $381,900
2539 sq. ft.
4 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath, 2 Story Great Room, 9 ft. ceilings on the First Floor, 1st Floor Laundry/Mud Room, Dining Room
Starting at $ 399,900 Optional 5th Bedroom – $19,500
4 Bedroom, 3-1/2 bath, Great Room, 10ft Ceilings on First Floor, Dining Room, Steps up to Master Bedroom. Starting at $409,900
Ready to talk to a realtor regarding the Maple Woods?
Get in touch and we’ll set a up a virtual appointment!
• Brick Exteriors including 4 sides on first floor
• 7’10” Poured Basement Foundation Walls with 10 year “Watchdog” Foundation Warranty
• Egress Window in basement (standard basement only)
• Bryant 92% High efficient furnace
• Bryant Air Conditioner
• 50 gallon High efficiency hot water heater
• Silverline single hung vinyl “low e” windows
• Poured concrete driveway and sidewalks
• Digital programmable thermostat
• R-13 Wall Insulation
• R-38 Ceiling Insulation
• R-11 Basement wall insulation 4″ down from floor joists
• D.R.Nelson Energy Seal which lowers heating and cooling costs by up to 25%
• 30 yr Dimensional roof shingles
• Dow Weathermate Plus housewrap
• 1/2″ drywall, screwed and glued in living areas
• 5/8″ drywall, screwed and glued on garage firewalls and ceiling
• Low Maintenance Exterior Trim Package – LP Soffits and Miratech Trim, Vinyl Siding, Seamless Aluminum gutters with downspouts
• “Smart” Cabinets in Oak and Maple (per finish color) with 36″ uppers in Kitchen
• Granite countertops in kitchen
• Stainless Steel undermount kitchen sink
• ISE “Badger” 1/3 hp garbage disposal
• GE Electric Stove (black)
• GE Dishwasher (black)
• Recirculating Hood Fan above stove
• Hardwood floors in kitchen, nook, foyer and powder room (choice of color)
• Carpet with 6 lb pad (choice of color)
• 12×12 Ceramic tile floors in main and master bath floors (choice of color)
• Armstrong Initiator Vinyl flooring in Laundry room (per plan)
• Wilsonart laminate countertops in master and main baths with top mount sinks
• Mansfield Toilets
• Moen Plumbing Fixtures (chrome)
• 5 foot Fiberglass Master Shower (per plan)
• Fiberglass Tub/shower combo in main bath (per plan)
• Clear glass Master Shower door (per plan)
• Freestanding fiberglass laundry tub with faucet in laundry room (per plan)
• Zurn Pex Plumbing system
• Light fixtures throughout including bedrooms
• 150 amp service Electrical Panel
• Kwikset brushed chrome door knobs and hinges
• 6 panel interior doors
• Wire shelving in all closets and pantry
• Insulated fiberglass entry doors
• 3″ “og” style base trim
• 2-1/4″ “og” style casing
• 8’x16′ Steel garage door with prep for opener
• Basement Sump Pump